i liked to see your drawing.They were warm-hearted.
We can not go back to that time, but yours always make me smile...

1.8.11

diana , stella & sandrea I


Harry Potter 7 (II)


snowflakes.

diana and stella ? They make good friends (:
Idky , probably watching drama together is one of the best way to connect lil girls hearts.
Then, we gossip everything just like all the girls do.
They made my holiday merrier and more fun.
diana is my cousin and all this while , she just like my lil sister. ;)
well , I never expected stella make it to come to KL.
so who say she can never come to KL alone?
at least I tried my best to convince her.
Now i know what kind of happiness I can have if I tried to ask , tried to make everything I want to happen.
hahah, you know what. If stella and diana isn't here , I won't get a chance to meet my friends.
Thanks to them.
For coming here and also for what you guys did.

No comments:

Post a Comment